The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products. If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact Hunter Douglas at 1-800-265-8000 or contact us by email. In support of this policy of consumer satisfaction, we offer our Lifetime Limited Warranty as described below.
1. Contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance.
2. If you are not the original owner, we may be able to provide you with repair parts and instructions free of charge. Visit our Parts Request form and submit your request to us or contact your local dealer for assistance. There will be costs associated with the repair. Visit our Dealer Locator to find an authorized dealer near you.
3. Contact Hunter Douglas Canada Limited Partnership at 1-800-265-8000 (8:30 AM - 7:00 PM EST) for technical support, certain parts free of charge, for assistance in obtaining warranty service or for further explanation of our warranty.
Download the Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee.
To complete your warranty registration online, visit Warranty Registration.
LIVE CHAT Monday-Friday 9AM-7:30PM ET
Note: You may have different or additional rights under provincial or territorial law.
Except where provincial or territorial law requires otherwise, Hunter Douglas Canada Limited Partnership and its affiliates:
• will not be liable to refund any amount paid by the purchaser to the Hunter Douglas dealer; and
• will not be liable or responsible for any economic loss, expense or fee, damage to property, personal injury, or any other damage or injury of any kind, including punitive damages, (whether or not suffered by the purchaser or other persons) arising out of or related to the design, manufacture, fabrication, distribution, purchase, installation, use, repair or replacement of the Hunter Douglas window fashion product.
The limitations of liability in this Lifetime Limited Warranty shall apply regardless of whether Hunter Douglas Canada Limited Partnership or its affiliates have breached a warranty or condition of sale, have been negligent in any way, or have committed any other wrong, whatsoever, except as a result of gross negligence or gross recklessness.
Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products and applications.
© 2018 Hunter Douglas. All rights reserved. All trademarks used herein are the property of Hunter Douglas.